Thursday, February 26, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Traditions and Review

Who else is excited for Spring? Too bad it's snowing outside my apartment! Boo! I was starting to get excited for blooming flowers. Oh well. Maybe next month.

One of my favorite parts about spring is Easter and St. Patrick's Day! Currently I'm working on formulating family traditions for St. Patrick's Day.  So far I'm planning on these three traditions:
1. New "green" article of clothing/accessories.
2. A scavenger hunt across the house to find a special holiday surprise.
3. Green dessert, because it wouldn't be a holiday without chocolaty sweet goodness! ;)

Recently the adorable Etsy shop Hip & Hail sent me an adorable St. Patrick's baby headband to review. Not only are Hip & Hail's products cute, but so is their packaging. The headband is adorable and hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon with my daughter, so stay tuned. She has been sick for quite sometime. Poor thing.


But, the headband is soft and stretchy, perfect for any little girl! I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your kids. With a low price tag of $3.75, money can be spent in multiple areas to enjoy the green holiday.  


Make sure to check out Hip & Hail's Etsy Shop!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone and enjoy the day with your loved ones!


I was sent a free St. Patrick's Day headband to complete this review. All thought and opinions are my own.

1 comment: